CommuniCore Hall & Epcot Plaza Gardens | Inside Universal Forums

CommuniCore Hall & Epcot Plaza Gardens

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nick

Staff
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
Another media event with no mention of PLAY! and now suddenly M&Gs are going here. I think it’s safe to declare Play dead.

Latest update on CommuniCore Hall site:

Here is the thing....Moana to me is fine but now they made two outdoor spaces that are large? Just kinda confusing to use that much space for these but hopefully they use this space well and not just for the Food and Wine event. But man Disney needs new leadership some of these cutbacks are insane for a company selling Fastpasses for 20 bucks a pop not including the extra 20 bucks per ride for Spiderman/ROTS and so on

First of all, I read this topic title as CommuniCore Hell, and I assume that's where people that resell Figment Popcorn Buckets go when they die

Second, I literally have no clue what else they would do with this space other than a festival center

Dare I say that the center of the park might actually look very nice once finished

First of all, I read this topic title as CommuniCore Hell, and I assume that's where people that resell Figment Popcorn Buckets go when they die

Second, I literally have no clue what else they would do with this space other than a festival center

Dare I say that the center of the park might actually look very nice once finished
There will be a smallish indoor M&G area much like the old Character Spot, but yeah, this is mostly festival stuff.

Reactions: shiekra38
communicore-hall-steel-installation-zoom-10122022-5.jpg