CommuniCore Hall & Epcot Plaza Gardens | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

CommuniCore Hall & Epcot Plaza Gardens

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That jacket that guy is wearing is... something.

Based on Google Maps, it looks like the after-work parking lot rush is indeed a mess.
To get in, and to get out last night lol

Some folks were stuck for 45 minutes trying to leave.
Gardens are very nice, but some areas seems to be missing seating/benches. There's a few cul-da-sacs of pathways that have nothing and look like it'll host either M&G's or still behind on putting tables?

Jokes aside…

I just watched Resort TV1’s coverage. Obviously it’s thru my TV but this is a great addition. Remember not everyone goes for a ton of rides, of all age groups. The music is terrific. It’s just so relaxing.

My parents would spend their entire vacation in those Adirondack chairs. I think this is a terrific addition frankly. Now get the other stuff done also.

Moved over from Stella Nova thread…
Agreed. I thought my in-laws were dumb. They didn't go to see the fireworks, statue, or John Stamos. Why were you there then? Oh a "date day", pick a different park. Why would you go into a busy park and then leave before all the cool new stuff?
You’d be surprised at the number of locals that have the weekday AP (mostly Gen Xers who are empty nesters in my experience or retirees). The parks, specifically Epcot, make for a nice place to go and hangout for a few hours.

These are the type of people who live close but don’t care to see everything new or that’s going on. They just like going for the atmosphere. I have neighbors I’m decent friends with who do exactly this.

Plus, the weekday pass is cheap.

Last edited:
This would be me, a 32-year-old, if I lived in the Orlando area. Sounds perfect.
I mean, i'm 31 and it's pretty much what I do as well. I do rides a decent amount but only when I go with a certain group of people. When i'm by myself or with a group that likes to hangout as well, we kinda just chill. Of course right now I don't have an AP, and am actually weighing options on getting the weekday only pass, but I do go on the weekends quite a bit so the only thing holding me back is if I am willing to be restricted to weekdays only.

Reactions: GA-MBIT and Jake S
I mean, i'm 31 and it's pretty much what I do as well. I do rides a decent amount but only when I go with a certain group of people. When i'm by myself or with a group that likes to hangout as well, we kinda just chill. Of course right now I don't have an AP, and am actually weighing options on getting the weekday only pass, but I do go on the weekends quite a bit so the only thing holding me back is if I am willing to be restricted to weekdays only.

If I lived there, a weekday pass makes the most sense as I wouldn't want to mess around with the weekend crowds. Plus, what better way to spend an evening than walking around Epcot and/or taking a ride on the Skyliner? Great way to walk, get in some steps, and enjoy the parks at the same time.

Reactions: GA-MBIT and Jake S
I am in my 20s and I see myself spending a good amount of time on the lawn chairs they added across Connections in the hub now.

If I lived there, a weekday pass makes the most sense as I wouldn't want to mess around with the weekend crowds. Plus, what better way to spend an evening than walking around Epcot and/or taking a ride on the Skyliner? Great way to walk, get in some steps, and enjoy the parks at the same time.
What if I told you weekends aren't as bad anymore? Disney has done a solid job at spreading crowds out throughout the week now.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
Moved over from Stella Nova thread…

You’d be surprised at the number of locals that have the weekday AP (mostly Gen Xers who are empty nesters in my experience or retirees). The parks, specifically Epcot, make for a nice place to go and hangout for a few hours.

These are the type of people who live close but don’t care to see everything new or that’s going on. They just like going for the atmosphere. I have neighbors I’m decent friends with who do exactly this.

Plus, the weekday pass is cheap.

For awhile you could only get the weekday only AP. I have friends with weekday only passes and my in laws because at the time that was the only thing available. They both have kids and honestly my in-laws I don't feel they get enough out of it, but that is them being desperate to get back to Disney. But these are the same in laws that went to Epcot on one of the busiest days of the year and didn't do anything that made it busy, so they make no sense in general. They did know why as they texted me why.

Now my friends the husband is off on every Friday and the wife is SAHM, so they do go a decent amount on Fridays (pull kids out of school) to make their pass worth it.

So I also think a lot of people have it now, but that number may decrease as people renew and decide to get the weekend one now that it is available.

I am in my 20s and I see myself spending a good amount of time on the lawn chairs they added across Connections in the hub now.

What if I told you weekends aren't as bad anymore? Disney has done a solid job at spreading crowds out throughout the week now.

I might get one then but I live 850 miles north and we don't go more than once a year.

What is CommuniCore Hall again? ...sorry, not fully awake enough yet lol.. is it just indoor quick-service dining & retail? Or an indoor character meet-n-greet space?