Cool! You're back | Inside Universal Forums

Cool! You're back

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 29, 2010
Scotland
When accessing OU from the UK, I (and quite a few others) were blocked by an IP Region blocker earlier today. Any idea why?

Not sure where to post this. I like the new look today, but I am wondering it looks like the last line is cutting off the bottom of text...letters like g, q, and y seem to be missing the bottom part at least on my iPAD. It is not a big deal, but I thought I would mention it yyy ggg

Not sure where to post this. I like the new look today, but I am wondering it looks like the last line is cutting off the bottom of text...letters like g, q, and y seem to be missing the bottom part at least on my iPAD. It is not a big deal, but I thought I would mention it yyy ggg

It's a line-height issue. An easy CSS fix that Brian should be able to implement pretty quickly. It should also help improve the readability of text, which I'm struggling with a little.