Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Costco Pass - Front of Line Pass

Jul 7, 2015
Hi,

I bought Costco season pass and am planning on heading to USH this weekend (this is my first visit so blackout dates don't apply). Do you know, as a Costco season pass holder, if I can still purchase front of line pass inside the park for additional cost? I heard that you can for general pass but wasn't sure if I could for the Costco season pass. Or should I pay the additional cost at the gate? 

How much does it typically cost to upgrade to front of line pass nowadays? USH rep that I spoke on the phone said it could range anywhere from $50-120 but wanted to see if anyone knows how much the upgrade cost was recently. 

Thanks!

Man at that price point, may I suggest arriving early and avoiding the lines, I think you will find that you can hit most of the attractions before the crowed gets crazy. They even let you into the park about 30 min early before the attractions get going.

Definitely get there early enter the park first and check the wait times! If they're manageable, it might not be worth upgrading!

Also, are you visiting alone or with family/friends? If you don't mind being split up, a lot of the rides have a single rider line!

Thank you for all responses. I didn't know that the upgrade would cost $104. Based on browsing previous forum posts, it appeared that you can get a better deal if you upgrade at the park but I guess that is not the case anymore?

They usually sell out of front lines at like 1130 or 12 on the busiest days so just keep that in mind

Thank you for all responses. I didn't know that the upgrade would cost $104. Based on browsing previous forum posts, it appeared that you can get a better deal if you upgrade at the park but I guess that is not the case anymore?
they sell the front line and general admission together for 199 at the park and 189 onlineSince you got your season pass at costco instead of paying 119 for a pass, technically paying 104 for a front line saves you money, as you dont have to oay the extra 95