Dark Universe (Epic Universe) | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Dark Universe (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I still wish we could have gotten a show in addition to all of this but i'm so so so so content. I really was hoping for a next level bonkers experience that is more than just environmental spiderman in one of the attractions.
While the show was scrapped for the coaster, maybe there is a chance we could still get a Monsters show. There is an expansion pad in the back of this land.

Where did you hear this from? I can't find it on any of the websites and I'm too busy to rewatch the video lol
It's in the IU article for the DeLacey's cottage eatery.

It goes without saying that this looks awesome.

But the big takeaway for me—this is a TON of resources and care put into an IP that isn’t generating billions in box office dollars or (as far as I can tell) merch. This is something that Management allowed the Creatives to take on as a passion project in this very unique and specific scenario in which they needed to round out a full park (not just one land in an existing destination). For that reason, this may be the most special theme park addition we see in our lifetimes (at least in Orlando).

So what’s with the scenes that looked like an upload of screen scenes? There’s just a few or are they a rendered representation of physical scenes?

Concept and animatics. I'm not saying "Zero Screens" - but there's a lot of physical stuff. @Alicia mentioned it the other day, and the Creative video from today even mentions the "most technically advanced animated figures that have ever been built".

Genuinely teared up watching the video. This land looks absolutely amazing.

Monsters Unchained essentially being Forbidden Journey meets Alien Encounter has me so excited y'all have no idea. That statement about it having some of the most advanced animated figures has me extremely excited (but also a little nervous about seeing them work in the long-term).

The Steakhouse having vampires as the servers is a cherry on top.

I really just cannot get over how good this looks.