Dark Universe (Epic Universe) | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Dark Universe (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The aesthetic for Victoria and the monsters strikes me as very Van Helsing 2004, which seems a slightly odd choice.
Everything about Dark Universe is looking like a 12 outta 10 except for this (which I agree is kinda baffling). Makes me wonder if they took some character designs that went unused during one of the many times they tried to launch this as a cinematic universe.

Looks spectacular. I’m particularly excited for the restaurant.

The aesthetic for Victoria and the monsters strikes me as very Van Helsing 2004, which seems a slightly odd choice.

I do hope they’ve made some changes to the Kuka seating to make it a bit more accommodating.
the entire land looks and feels Van Helsing. and back then universal had plans for a van helsing ride, i guess now we get a full land

Dark Universe/Monsters will be amazing. But what's most amazing is that all five lands will be 'Absolutely Amazing". Epic will, no doubt, be a fabulous and fun experience. Good chance it will be the best major attractions park in the world, or universe.

I can see why its called "Epic Universe" now. It really is an Epic Park!

Our boy got a big upgrade!

I've yet to love any glimpses of the characters so far, except for the Bride (because she looks the most like she was taken directly out of the movie).

I need to see a more complete rendering of the Creature in better lighting, but I'm mixed on it. You can clearly tell who it's supposed to be (in contrast to Store Brand Dracula, who is not distinctly Universal's Dracula), but something about that huge mouth is off-putting to me. The position also suggests a bulky stature, in contrast to the fairly lithe original version (he's supposed to glide through the water, after all).

But I want to see the whole body.