Dark Universe (Epic Universe) | Page 43 | Inside Universal Forums

Dark Universe (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Look at all the trees. Should have a great atmosphere indeed!
Went to Carowinds last week, and their Camp Snoopy area honestly blew me away with how comfortable, shaded, and atmospheric a land can be with the right mix and placement of trees and foliage. As @Mad Dog alluded to before, that Camp Snoopy area was leagues above Toy Story Land, and IMO was a better play area than Dreamworksland at USF, and most of that was just because of the way they used their greenery. Pictures really don't do it justice, the treetops surround the area really nicely.

camp-snoopy-carowinds-1.jpg

If Dark Universe can play with the same ideas, using them to cool down the physically scorching Florida heat, making you feel lost in a European woodland village from all sides, this land could truly bring an experience that doesn't really exist in Central Florida at the moment. The closest we have are Animal Kingdom and Jurassic Park, which are both much more Jungle than Forest; and Central Park in USF, which is so small and vestigial it honestly doesn't count for much

I want to feel like I'm in a higher budget Busch Gardens Williamsburg when I enter this land.

BGW_21_Rhine-River_5DD2951B-5DF6-46CA-B048FDCDC64C3393_89b62790-ba27-4a58-aa9e8c6e9c11510f.png