Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Defunctland

Kevin does it again, being able to find warmth and heart of going to parks out of folks getting some action in the ride is honestly admirable. And it sure makes for a hilarious ending line!

I'll also add the "103 Years of Bad Aim" quip is another one for Defunctland's memorable quotes.

Garfield as an IP deserved better when it came to theme parks. I always envisioned a Garfield dark ride taking over the Toon Lagoon theater.

The feature length documentary, "Disney Channel's Theme: A History Mystery" by the Defunctland team is now out!!

You know a Documentary/Documentarian is good when they can present a subject that you might not be interested in, or even know you wanted to learn about, and make it utterly fascinating and engaging. I honestly had no idea where this was gonna' go, and it turned out wonderfully poignant and surprising. Definitely worth a watch, and it's another great example of why Defunctland is one of the better docu-series around.

Defunctland's newest doc is out, Journey to EPCOT Center: A Symphonic History.
Before you watch the video, be sure to check out the historical companion and sensory guide attached to the desc of the video. Especially the historical companion as once again it looks like Kevin went above and beyond for this project!

Last edited:
There is so much special with Journey to EPCOT, that I genuinely wish Kevin finds a way to give this a theatrical run of some kind. Be drive in events, festival touring or a fan event with Q&A; this feels like a special kind of film that we haven't seen around the bend.

There is so much special with Journey to EPCOT, that I genuinely wish Kevin finds a way to give this a theatrical run of some kind. Be drive in events, festival touring or a fan event with Q&A; this feels like a special kind of film that we haven't seen around the bend.
I don’t know much about him but seems like he has enough audience to do that, but probably reaches people more over YouTube and I’m sure he has a healthy patron page to fund him