Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Design-A-HHN Event

@MickeyWaffle06 I wrote four haunted house concepts that you want and might want for Horror Nights. One is my very own take of Sweeney Todd, one is my take of doing a New Orleans themed house with Jazz music and Voodoo that takes place during the Roaring Twenties, and the last two aren’t really a Scary Tales sequel but I consider them as spin-offs.

Last edited:
Don’t know if I could spin my own thread on this, so I’m writing it here.

For fans of HHN; what if you had the chance to do a “Final Mix” of a year you attended or a year you would have loved to attend? What would you do?
I’ll note for any of these “HHN: Final Mix” ideas of mine, I never went to a HHN, and sometimes I straddle the line from being realistic to doing whatever for the heck of it.

Final Mix idea coming soon.

HHN (2006) Hollywood: Final Mix

(lazy edition)

• The Director would be far more prominent in-park than he was in the original 2006 year. Either the Director would be posing as a statue in the gates (like Freddy and Ghostface), or there would be a screen laid overhead as guests walk through to the zombie scarezone, the screen showing the Director himself monologuing. Voiceovers from him playing on the speakers and projections of him or his “movies” in the park. Cameos in the houses (like in the Van Helsing maze, he takes the place of the Dracula statue where he “films” guests).
  • Leave it unannounced that the Van Helsing maze was converted into a “House of Horrors” with movie characters as to surpri

Just got my newest, weirdest, and trippiest concept done that is a Psychedelic themed house inspired by the original 1969 Woodstock and the annual Burning Man art festival, taking place at Bethel, New York on the exact year the historical event happened for my themed event concept of Halloween Horror Nights: Face The Music. I hope you guys enjoy this!