Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Diagon Crowd Concerns

The garage will not be opening until 5am tomorrow. If you show up before, they will turn you away. All team members were told today at work (it was on our notice board) so you all know.

So if we arrive before 5 (around 4 or a bit after), we cannot wait by the entrance? Or we will not be able to go in? I understand the actual garages don't open until 5.

I expect a line of cars somewhere, either in front of the garage or on the main road before you turn into it.

I'm going August 15-17. Staying at the Royal Pacific. Its a weekend. Do you guys think it will be hell. We'll have express passes and be able to get in an hour early.

I'll get my chance to visit DA from 18th Sept, whilst I expect it to be much quieter I fear that I will miss out on visiting, and shooting, at night due to earlier closing times, drawn in nights and HHN. Oh well always next year.

I have a lot fewer concerns after going this afternoon and being able to walk around and just enjoy things on a July day during what is considered peak. The planning in this area goes beyond anything for Hogsmeade. The only current issue is the one everyone is talking about, Gringott's. When I was in Knockturn Alley I was practically alone in numerous instances.

A good reason diagon doesn't seem over crowded is due to the fact that everyone is in line for gringrotts.

A good reason diagon doesn't seem over crowded is due to the fact that everyone is in line for gringrotts.

This. As much as us theme park enthusiasts enjoy taking in some outstanding theming and land, it just shows you that the majority of guests are mainly interested in rides.