Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Discover Universal

Jan 30, 2013
C87170CC-7DA5-4930-97FF-FB3E0FFDF65D.jpeg
I just received this email about a new way to “plan vacations” from Universal. It essentially amounts to a new content hub - Videos, podcasts, articles etc. Based on the announcement, this is the ground floor with more being added as it develops. Mods feel free to merge with a better thread.

Announcement:

Direct Link:

Trailer:

Last edited:
View attachment 15887
I just received this email about a new way to “plan vacations” from Universal. It essentially amounts to a new content hub - Videos, podcasts, articles etc. Based on the announcement, this is the ground floor with more being added as it develops. Mods feel free to merge with a better thread.

Announcement:

Direct Link:
Planning? At Universal? Never heard of it.

These articles are cool though.

Seems that the focus is still really just gonna be on UOR though, most of the video series are gonna be centered just around it

Im interested in the existing and (possibly new?) podcasts. Not sure if they’ve integrated existing pods into their line up, or if these were started for this specific purpose. I’ll do some digging.

Hopefully this is the start of Universal focusing more on the "little things." Getting people hyped on merch, snacks, and other happenings around the resort the way Disney does. I didn't even know until checking out this page that Monsters Cafe changed their menu to a barbecue some time ago. :lol: