Disney+ | Page 100 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney+

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I had no idea season 1 did well...I heard it was fine so never went out of my way to watch it

If season 2 gets better reviews, I'd be down to try it

As a HUUUUGGEEE fan of Goosebumps, I enjoyed Season 1.. However, with that being said, I don't remember :poop: from it due to binge-watching it lol

This iteration is vastly different from what the 90s gave us. It is good in its own way as long as they continue to commit to it.

I'm curious to see how season 2 unfolds, but I'm definitely going to need to rewatch season one again to refresh my memory. I was just too invested to actually process it lol

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I wasn't a fan of the new one. I prefer the anthology type series of the original series that follows the books. This new version was more loosely inspired than directly telling any of those stories.

Reactions: Wesker69
are the original and new one any good?
Short Answer: yes

Fanboy Answer: The original series consisted of stand alone episodes based on different books. Night of the Living Dummy getting 3 episodes because Slappy is awesome lol.. its a product of the 90s. Cheesy, cringe-worthy, but enjoyably stupid sometimes. A lot of "unknown" actors now well-known were also in it.

The 2 films were great in their own way, the sequel probably better. Overall, it satisfied me enough to enjoy it, but far from perfect.

As for the new Disney+ series. Its.... different. It isn't bad, it's just different. I need to give season 1 another watch. It's treated as a regular series rather than stand-alone episodes based on a different book. I'm not sure it knows who to target- old fans or current that may not be familiar with the loosely based source material.

I'd say I found the recent/short-lived Nickelodeon "Are You Afraid of the Dark" reboot series better.

1000010922.jpg

As a fan of this franchise, I have to say, this 2nd teaser trailer was jarringly awful with the use of that song. I understand what they were trying to go for, but no.. that was awful. Despite that, I'm still mildly excited for the movie & can't wait to see the actual trailer.

Queen Cinderella & King (Christopher) Charming
1000010924.jpg
Despite her dress being beyond hideous & his awful jacket, I'm still excited for their return cameo, even though they're not the "Disney" Cinderella/Charming. They look great for their age, but seriously though, wardrobe dropped the ball with their costumes (ugh).

Last edited:
Reactions: GA-MBIT
Ever since Hulu ended Beta and is now running as intended with Hulu programs on the Home Screen and integrated into the Trending section of the app, it really improves the quality of the app and makes it clear exactly how diverse the offerings are on the platform. Now the key is to message that because D+ has a stigma of being a bit of a baby sitting service.

The amount of Adult Animation on the platform for example is probably the largest collection on any service anywhere.

OMG

YESSSSS God YESSSSSS

I loveeeee Tales of the Jedi and this looks like more backstory for the Universe. I literally can't wait