Disney+ | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney+

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is the only acceptable lawyer character for Peter Parker. Oh and it has to be Charlie Cox!

And not for nothing, but that coming soon trailer for Disney+, I mean at some point don't they need to push more original content not named The Mandalorian? I can't imagine anyone watches that trailer and thinks "Big is coming to Disney+??? Sign me up!"
There's a fairly decent amount of Original content coming this fall and August was pretty full of original content too. No streamer is going to be on the level of Netflix's output for awhile, but Disney+ is seemingly going to have three scripted series at the least this fall (and they just had a period of time where there was 5 straight weeks of movies premiering on the service exclusively (in Mulan's case) or as their originals.

Disney+ would probably have a lot more content right now if it wasn't for COVID hitting. The stoppage in production has really hurt their content lineup.

And only push Black Widow back 2 weeks? I'm not sure it'd be worth the trouble.
I don't think either are going to theaters in November. I think we're going to see movie theaters start to close again, actually. There's barely any new movies and all the new ones scheduled keep getting moved now because the Studios got spooked by Tenet's weak opening.

Movie theaters can't stay open if they have nothing to show. They just can't.

I am personally really interested into seeing how fast cable dies considering now with the streaming services they are not including certain shows with cable.

I wonder if She Hulk is going to be a PG Dare Devil?

I hope she gets to be a cool lawyer and would fit Spiderman but doubt they could get Spiderman for the TV show....unless she is in his next film before she gets her powers

The Disney+ Original “Becoming” is pretty good having watched a few episodes. The Nick Kroll episode was great.

Not to stray too far off topic, but I'd be really stunned if anything in the third Spidey film has anything in it involving him being in a courtroom setting. I don't think they'd view that as "exciting" enough for a big tentpole film.

Not to stray too far off topic, but I'd be really stunned if anything in the third Spidey film has anything in it involving him being in a courtroom setting. I don't think they'd view that as "exciting" enough for a big tentpole film.
In Iron Man 2, Tony Stark literally testified before Congress. They can make anything work if they want it to be in the movie.

DareDevil was loved by People....DAREDEVIL the guy no one knew until the series came out.

People love the drama of the universe too, some of the best films are winter soilder and civil war which deal with the political realty of super heros in the world

Reactions: RevFreako
DareDevil was loved by People....DAREDEVIL the guy no one knew until the series came out.

People love the drama of the universe too, some of the best films are winter soilder and civil war which deal with the political realty of super heros in the world
What are you talking about, Daredevil is an extremely well known character and was before the Netflix series, too. I know it wasn't all that good, but like, Daredevil has actually had a movie before with Ben Affleck as Matt Murdock and Fox also decided to make an Elektra movie after that.

What are you talking about, Daredevil is an extremely well known character and was before the Netflix series, too. I know it wasn't all that good, but like, Daredevil has actually had a movie before with Ben Affleck as Matt Murdock and Fox also decided to make an Elektra movie after that.
No way

Dare Devil was a C ranked character at best to none comic fans

The film did fine but not really liked. The Show for sure introduced millions to the character

Now he is big because the show was big but before that no normal person cared about DD, I know many here are into comic's but talk to none comic friends they don't know who moon knight or she hulk is in 5 years they will love them..but not now.

So supposedly Falcon and Winter Soldier CANT come out before Black Widow releases, even if it was done filming now anyway. FAWS follows the events of Black Widow, which means spoilers. So as long as Black Widow isn’t out, FAWS will continue to be delayed.
Makes sense would not doubt the villains in both those story's are linked in some way or working together.

I know I'm also crazy for saying this...but Falcon and Winter Soldier is the MCU project I think I'll enjoy the most for the next few years....I like the more grounded story's and hoping it has a similar feel to Civil war/Winter Soldier

Reactions: Coasted and Nick
In Iron Man 2, Tony Stark literally testified before Congress. They can make anything work if they want it to be in the movie.

That lasts for all of what, ten minutes? Not exactly the same as portraying Peter Parker being on trial for an entire movie.

Now he is big because the show was big but before that no normal person cared about DD, I know many here are into comic's but talk to none comic friends they don't know who moon knight or she hulk is in 5 years they will love them..but not now.

I guess I'm not normal lol.

And Daredevil is absolutely not a C level character, B maybe but fairly well-known. The argument that the Netflix series made him even more popular is just further argument for why they should continue using him in some fashion.

That lasts for all of what, ten minutes? Not exactly the same as portraying Peter Parker being on trial for an entire movie.
I wasn’t saying entire movie. You can do a five minute trial. But we also already have Falcon and Scorpion in jail, so incarcerating him for any period of time allows significant call-backs to Homecoming.

Have him be on the run from the cops (assisted by Kraven?) in act one. Act 2 is him in jail and working with either Marvel lawyer, and dealing with the criminals he’s already put away. A villain coordinated breakout leads to act three, where Peter and lawyer team-up to take down the beginnings of a new Sinister Six (Falcon, Scorpion, new villain).

(If Matt is the lawyer, he fights as Daredevil. If Jennifer is the lawyer. Bruce/Hulk fights and Jennifer gets injured, setting up She-Hulk.)

Eddie Brock can show up to interview Peter (like how he interviews Cletus) for a fun cameo. Kraven can do a full hero or villain turn in the 3rd act.

Then end the film with Peter getting cleared of all charges. In a courtroom.

I wasn’t saying entire movie. You can do a five minute trial. But we also already have Falcon and Scorpion in jail, so incarcerating him for any period of time allows significant call-backs to Homecoming.

Have him be on the run from the cops (assisted by Kraven?) in act one. Act 2 is him in jail and working with either Marvel lawyer, and dealing with the criminals he’s already put away. A villain coordinated breakout leads to act three, where Peter and lawyer team-up to take down the beginnings of a new Sinister Six (Falcon, Scorpion, new villain).

(If Matt is the lawyer, he fights as Daredevil. If Jennifer is the lawyer. Bruce/Hulk fights and Jennifer gets injured, setting up She-Hulk.)

Eddie Brock can show up to interview Peter (like how he interviews Cletus) for a fun cameo. Kraven can do a full hero or villain turn in the 3rd act.

Then end the film with Peter getting cleared of all charges. In a courtroom.

I assume you mean Vulture, not Falcon. It wouldn't make any sense to send a teenager, who is superpowered into a jail with adults who are just ordinary. Most of that plot actually sounds like a Daredevil story they did in the comics awhile back where Murdock was convicted and thrown into jail with a lot of the villains he put away, both in and out of costume. I just don't think that works as well with Spider-Man. Anybody remember when Morbius is supposed to come out? Because that will tie-in also.

I assume you mean Vulture, not Falcon. It wouldn't make any sense to send a teenager, who is superpowered into a jail with adults who are just ordinary. Most of that plot actually sounds like a Daredevil story they did in the comics awhile back where Murdock was convicted and thrown into jail with a lot of the villains he put away, both in and out of costume. I just don't think that works as well with Spider-Man. Anybody remember when Morbius is supposed to come out? Because that will tie-in also.
Yeah. Meant Vulture. Complete brain fart.

And, remember, post-Snap, Spider-Man is in his twenties.