Disney+ | Page 60 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney+

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I thought it was linked to BW...meaning we will have to wait for that before this show can air?
Well that has only ever been rumor. I'm sure they are connected on some level, but it depends how deep the connection goes. If it's a super close connection that would give away spoilers than we may have to wait, unfortunately. If not super spoilery, maybe we can get it before the movie.

Well that has only ever been rumor. I'm sure they are connected on some level, but it depends how deep the connection goes. If it's a super close connection that would give away spoilers than we may have to wait, unfortunately. If not super spoilery, maybe we can get it before the movie.
I mean I'm fine with that....but would be surprised if the villains from the films don't connect

I mean I'm fine with that....but would be surprised if the villains from the films don't connect

Everyone that I trust when it comes to the MCU has indicated this. I wouldn't be shocked if this didn't hit D+ until June. I wonder if What If? might be close enough for them to put in between WV and BW. I know they've been working on it for awhile, and the actors did their lines while filming IW/EG.

Everyone that I trust when it comes to the MCU has indicated this. I wouldn't be shocked if this didn't hit D+ until June. I wonder if What If? might be close enough for them to put in between WV and BW. I know they've been working on it for awhile, and the actors did their lines while filming IW/EG.
I think Loki may come out after WandaVision, although i've also heard rumors that Loki has ties to Black Widow in some way, so who knows.

Looks like Pixar Soul is coming to Disney Plus, no extra cost and on Christmas Day. Nice Nice

For sure Keeping my Disney plus from when Mando Comes out until I see Soul.

Merry Christmas to me! I can't wait. Wonder if there's still going to be a Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade special? Otherwise, I'll just be watching this Christmas morning.

Merry Christmas to me! I can't wait. Wonder if there's still going to be a Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade special? Otherwise, I'll just be watching this Christmas morning.
I could see them splicing together like a "best of" the Disney Parks Christmas Parade. Don't really see them filming though a new one for this year though unless maybe they just use footage of the parade from past years and have the performances recorded in a controlled environment in a studio in LA or NY.

Reactions: RevFreako
Mandalorian, Wandavision, and Soul in quick succession is probably the best successive content drop this service has gotten in its entire existence (I know that's not saying much, but still)
Im a quality over quantity kinda guy anyway. If Wanda and Mando Season 2 are as good as Mando Season one then this s more than enough for me.

Im a quality over quantity kinda guy anyway. If Wanda and Mando Season 2 are as good as Mando Season one then this s more than enough for me.
I think The Right Stuff will be a nice warm-up to those. It's really going to be the first straight drama series and a show aimed more at adults than I think anything that has released on Disney+ to date. It's sort of one of those shows that you wouldn't be surprised if someone told you that it was a Netflix or Amazon original.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Disney+ has added a content advisory warning in front of some of their old films, starting that "These stereotypes were wrong then and are wrong today".

Reactions: GA-MBIT
I always thought the Crows were cool in Dumbo and gave good advise and felt...kinda like real and how friends rag on each other.

I agree about the Chinese cats thoughs to me never felt...right they felt like fake stereo types even as a young kid but either way its good for them on adding these and letting you still watch them uncensored. Wish they would put song of the south out....but I guess since its not gone with the wind big it can't get away with what it does even with a warning.

I always thought the Crows were cool in Dumbo and gave good advise and felt...kinda like real and how friends rag on each other.

I agree about the Chinese cats thoughs to me never felt...right they felt like fake stereo types even as a young kid but either way its good for them on adding these and letting you still watch them uncensored. Wish they would put song of the south out....but I guess since its not gone with the wind big it can't get away with what it does even with a warning.
I don’t know what you’re getting at with Dumbo, but here’s a reminder that the lead crow is named “Jim Crow.”

Reactions: awhen
Disney+ has added a content advisory warning in front of some of their old films, starting that "These stereotypes were wrong then and are wrong today".

An to add to that, Disney is also providing explanations on what stereotypes/negative depictions are on display and why they're wrong in the respective films.

WB initially set the right example with their warnings, so I'm glad Disney did the same and took a step further with the explanations.

Reactions: GA-MBIT and Nick
An to add to that, Disney is also providing explanations on what stereotypes/negative depictions are on display and why they're wrong in the respective films.

WB initially set the right example with their warnings, so I'm glad Disney did the same and took a step further with the explanations.

I was about to ask where those could be found, but it looks like they are at www.Disney.com/StoriesMatter

Reactions: awhen