Disney Adventure World Overhaul | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney Adventure World Overhaul

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah. Is the Avengers E-ticket supposed to be built here too, or no? Hell, at this point, I just hope they don't cut that ride from the DCA version actually. That seems like the best thing i've seen (from a concept perspective) from Disney regarding Marvel, but there's just absolute silence on it currently.
Eventually, the plan is for the Avengers E to go on the LMA plot. DCA's E, not HK's.

I think Disney finally realizes that they will never earn back their investment on the Paris parks. We Europeans have a ton of vacation days and our budget is spread thin due to that. Add some extended weekends getaways and a European will never spent 5 thousand euro on a theme park resort stay (let alone 10 thousand). There is also not a huge culture for buying souvenirs (especially for adults) or overly expensive theme park food.

I think Disney finally realizes that they will never earn back their investment on the Paris parks. We Europeans have a ton of vacation days and our budget is spread thin due to that. Add some extended weekends getaways and a European will never spent 5 thousand euro on a theme park resort stay (let alone 10 thousand). There is also not a huge culture for buying souvenirs (especially for adults) or overly expensive theme park food.
If this was true, they wouldn't be dropping literal billions into the park :lol:

They're in the process of building Avengers Campus, the massive expansion to the park with the giant manmade lake, a mini SWGE w/RotR, and Arrendelle. MMRR is rumored to be built next door at DLP.

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
What the heck is happening with Disney?! Had a feeling we’d be seeing shades of the Pressler era when they merged the Parks and Consumer Products divisions. Looks like history is rhyming again

Reactions: ghostsarejerks
It's interesting to me that Disney has yet to clone at least some aspects of Cars Land elsewhere

I get that the RSR was hella expensive

But the actual land outside of that is quite charming and able to live on its own

It's interesting to me that Disney has yet to clone at least some aspects of Cars Land elsewhere

I get that the RSR was hella expensive

But the actual land outside of that is quite charming and able to live on its own
The actual land "looks" great, but aside from RSR, the secondary rides are meh (although Mater's has been cloned with a different theme a few times).