Disneyland Paris Resort | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Paris Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Certainly financially, no doubt. And while the Studio park is poor right now, I have a good feeling that it’ll be in a much better place within the next 10 years.
Yeah, WDSP should only continue to improve with its current expansion projects and new offerings such as parades and nighttime entertainment.

Since Disney is contractually obligated to start building a third park by 2035 or something like that, this will all help put them in a better position to actually be able to do that.

Reactions: GA-MBIT and MikePat
Sales at Disneyland Paris – Europe’s most-visited tourist destination – were driven to record levels by higher room rates and the opening of a site built around Marvel’s hit Avengers movies.

Yup. I'll be there in 2 weeks and will be suffering thru these higher room rates. Ouch.

Looks like some pretty big stuff is on the horizon for DLP that will be announced at an event on April 12th, the 32nd anniversary of the resort where a new name could be announced for the WDSP overhaul. However this article states that the Lion King land for WDSP will not be announced here. That will be saved for D23 2024.

Reactions: Dalt Wisney
Looks like some pretty big stuff is on the horizon for DLP that will be announced at an event on April 12th, the 32nd anniversary of the resort where a new name could be announced for the WDSP overhaul. However this article states that the Lion King land for WDSP will not be announced here. That will be saved for D23 2024.

Indeed, April 12th will be a big day for Disneyland Paris. The new WDS name and construction updates + new info on projects won't be the only things. There's a high change a retheme to Space Mountain will be announced.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't know how I feel about the new name. The park no longer has a studio vibe, especially the new back of the park that surrounds the lake, but the name is generic, in my opinion.

Here's a good list of all of the announcements from today:

Honestly, I don't know how I feel about the new name. The park no longer has a studio vibe, especially the new back of the park that surrounds the lake, but the name is generic, in my opinion.

Well at least the new name better reflects the actual quality of the park, lol