Disney's Art of Animation Resort | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Art of Animation Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah I keep hearing how expensive those rug rats are :lol:

Yeah I keep hearing how expensive those rug rats are :lol:

Ha, you have no idea lol. Luckily they are still under the age of requiring a ticket so its still free to bring them into the park. Our trip cost are about to sky rocket here in the next few years. We are pregos with our third so wont be long before we are will have to get rooms in the family suite sections of AoA, which aren't really cheap. You can almost get 2 rooms at a moderate for the price of one suite.

Ha, you have no idea lol. Luckily they are still under the age of requiring a ticket so its still free to bring them into the park. Our trip cost are about to sky rocket here in the next few years. We are pregos with our third so wont be long before we are will have to get rooms in the family suite sections of AoA, which aren't really cheap. You can almost get 2 rooms at a moderate for the price of one suite.

I see Cabana Bay in your future...

:lock1: IT DOWN!!

That's funny right there :lol:

On a serious note though, too me having two little girls and bringing them to Disney or any park and seeing their reactions to everything and taking them on their first rides is one of the greatest feelings in the world. I really am looking forward to bringing them to this hotel since they are at that age they recognize the characters and I know they will flip out when they see them.

Reactions: Felipe
We stayed at the AoA resort on our trip this week, the wife wanted to stay in the Little Mermaid area, it was her birthday so I couldn't say no. It was really cool, but the themeing in the Little Mermaid area compared to the Lion King area was extremely lacking. Still really cool though.

I haven't stayed at this resort but we did have a good look around and thought it looked OK with some areas being better than others. The best thing about AofA , IMO, is the food court some great food on offer here.

I'm in the room right now and one word can describe this resort, PHENOMINAL!!!! I have absolutely no complaints this is heaven. My little brothers are flipping out, have an amazing view of the nemo pool, the rooms are amazingly themed I have no words. Definitely suggest this to anybody. Worth your money 100%