Do Frequent Fear Passes sell out? | Inside Universal Forums

Do Frequent Fear Passes sell out?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

RevFreako

V.I.P. Member
Mar 30, 2015
So here's a dumb question: The lady and I are spending Oct 5-15 at Universal, and when we get there, we're going to upgrade our 14-day passes to annual passes. I'm thinking about waiting until we get there to buy a frequent fear pass and one night of express pass for each of us, to take advantage of the APH discount and save a few bucks. Are these likely to sell out before we get there?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think frequent fear passes have ever sold out in Orlando. They frequently sell out in Hollywood under the moniker "Killer Deal Nights Pass". I think you should be fine, but also look into the option of buying a frequent fear pass *with* express, rather than just one night separately. May be worth the extra money if you're planning on going to HHN 4-5 nights.

I really hope you're not referring to the 14-day pass that includes the Wet n Wild admission. :blank:

Just an FYI, when I went to upgrade my dad's 14-day pass to an AP, they wouldn't let me do it because of the shared revenue clause on the ticket with Wet n Wild. I hope you have better luck than I did, but just thought you should be aware just in case.

Good to know. Perhaps we should take the 14-day passes off our package and just buy the annual passes when we get there.

You could do that and if you're staying on UOR property book the AP hotel rate. You could also buy the 2-day Park to Park pass from Undercover Tourist and upgrade it on the last day to an AP and I think it will save you a few bucks versus buying the AP outright on arrival.

As it turns out, I was able to switch to annual passesby calling in. All worked out excellent. :)