Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

DreamWorks Destination - KidZone

More info on the just-announced DreamWorks Destination character experience coming to KidZone this Spring.

Do we think this is going IN the building or outside of the building?

Inside based on description.

Catchy tunes from various DreamWorks movies will fill the air as guests enter a bright, colorful party atmosphere – all set against a nighttime sky inspired by the animation studio’s iconic opening sequence from its films. As bright lights illuminate the scene, guests will connect with their favorite DreamWorks characters, grab some fun photos and even join them for an epic dance party that will get every member of the family to move it, move it.

Good attraction idea for families with very young kids. This helps to fill a void, demographic wise, for Universal Studios. You don't really need an expansive fancy E ticket to make the young ones happy and entertained.
Exactly this... I mean you could probably give kids of a certain age the cardboard box that the sign came in and they'd be thrilled.

Glad they put something there for the younger crowd, even if it's just temporary.

I love this idea, I will definitely go and experience this.
This is obviously temporary, I wonder how long it could be here for though...