DreamWorks Land (General Discussion) | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Never assume that USF management will resurrect dead show places. Their track record is horrendous. :lmao: Someone high up there, must be allergic to live stage actors and musicians.
Bourne would like a word with you :lol: but in all seriousness yes there are too many empty theaters that can and should be used for something

Reactions: belloq87
I think something this will add to USF that hasn’t been discussed a lot is a detailed environment to explore that isn’t city-based.

Islands is the more beautiful park by far, and part of that comes from how unique the architecture and theming is from land to land. Even Diagon (which is amazing) is a series of buildings designed to look like somewhat realistic buildings. I’m hoping the aesthetics live up to the opportunities provided by the IP’s in this area.

If the Dreamworks Destination show ends up becoming a Trolls World Tour show, do y’all think the courtyard plaza area before it (where i’d assume all the landless characters and Poppy & Branch will meet ppl) would be themed to Trolls? Or more of a dreamworks hub if you will?

If the Dreamworks Destination show ends up becoming a Trolls World Tour show, do y’all think the courtyard plaza area before it (where i’d assume all the landless characters and Poppy & Branch will meet ppl) would be themed to Trolls? Or more of a dreamworks hub if you will?
Regardless of what’s inside the theater, I think the outside courtyard where the Barney fountain will be part of Trolls now.

I unyieldingly hope the Puss in Boots “who is ur favorite fearless hero” song plays in some place in this land. I don’t care where, give me the bathrooms and i’ll take it. But please. Let me hear this tune in its rightful glory

I unyieldingly hope the Puss in Boots “who is ur favorite fearless hero” song plays in some place in this land. I don’t care where, give me the bathrooms and i’ll take it. But please. Let me hear this tune in its rightful glory
I hope after they open this land it opens up a lot of themes and songs to be added to the parks

Puss in boots Fearless Hero being number 1 but also stuff from Bad Guys. Trolls 3, Megamind/its TV coming soon etc

I hope after they open this land it opens up a lot of themes and songs to be added to the parks

Puss in boots Fearless Hero being number 1 but also stuff from Bad Guys. Trolls 3, Megamind/its TV coming soon etc
i took a second to look at the trolls soundtracks the other day and it’s crazy how many major artists they got to make non-plot-bound music! Idk if they’d do those songs (i.e. the SZA/JT song, the anderson paak/JT song, the ariana grande song etc) or just land music but after hearing the killer lineup from the Minions 2 soundtrack be played in Minion Land it’s possible! (ps. i’ve really only heard them play the Kali Ulchis Minions 2 songs on videos, are they playing the whole soundtrack? the idea of hearing a phoebe bridgers song regularly in universal is wild yet fascinating to me)

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Regardless of what’s inside the theater, I think the outside courtyard where the Barney fountain will be part of Trolls now.
I’ve said this before when the Frisco concept art dropped, but I would love the Trolls area, specifically the former Barney courtyard to have this esthetic:

IMG_3294.jpeg

I still wanna know what's in those buildings.
ikea warehouse GIF

I’m sure Universal does too. :lmao:
Presumably even if those specific buildings don't get built, they had an idea of what would hypothetically go in those buildings. All I'm saying is why's you're building so big if you don't have any dark rides? What's hiding in there? Will the Trolls restaurant be named Branch's Olive Garden?

• Haha
Reactions: OrlLover and Nico
Been looking at vids of king fu panda land in beijing… y’all think there’s any chance our play areas are similar/clones to theirs? they seem to be pretty awesome! (tho i’m sure it’ll be awesome regardless)

Is there going to be anything to define E.T. as being outside of this land?

It currently looks like the entrance is inside the boundary (if Shrek's house is, effectively, the entrance).

Is there going to be anything to define E.T. as being outside of this land?

It currently looks like the entrance is inside the boundary (if Shrek's house is, effectively, the entrance).
I assume there will be a plaza with branching paths, one going into Dreamworks by Shrek’s house, the other taking you to E.T.. Very possible the entrance to the attraction is moved up even if not officially.

Reactions: belloq87
I assume there will be a plaza with branching paths, one going into Dreamworks by Shrek’s house, the other taking you to E.T.. Very possible the entrance to the attraction is moved up even if not officially.
Is there any work currently going on inside of the ET queue? I haven’t heard anything

Reactions: tankart150