DreamWorks Theater - Reviews, Photos, & Videos | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Theater - Reviews, Photos, & Videos

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
47672161-BF84-423C-92E7-0B200B169FB0.jpeg The Harry Potter stage is right behind these short walls. This was taken where the 4 turnstiles are for the DWT, right before you enter the hallway into the preshow room.

Reactions: 12th Man
One complaint I have about the attraction is the queue right behind the Harry Potter stage. When your waiting by the turnstiles right before you enter the preshow hallway, the music from the Harry Potter stage is blasting right into the DWT queue. The walls aren’t high enough to block out the sound from the stage. You also got the DWT queue music playing so imo, it’s quite annoying having to listen to two different speakers.

I agree that something needs to be done about the sound spilling over from the Harry Potter stage. It creates confusion when you hear something nearby that doesn't immediately sound like it belongs there.

I also hope they install some more themeing in that area of switchbacks.

I hope they could at least add a bunch of monitors like how they have in the Minion Mayhem queue. Perhaps show random clips from various DreamWorks movies or quizzes about those movies. The temperature was in the 80s today and while tolerable, it felt like that area was a hotbox since there were hardly any breezes. At least TMs were passing out water bottles, but I think that's only because it's an AP preview and not something they'd do for the GP. There were a lot of miserable looking people in line, especially kids, since they didn't have anything to watch while in line. I can't imagine how it'll be in the peak of summer when it's over 100.

I agree that something needs to be done about the sound spilling over from the Harry Potter stage. It creates confusion when you hear something nearby that doesn't immediately sound like it belongs there.

I hope they could at least add a bunch of monitors like how they have in the Minion Mayhem queue. Perhaps show random clips from various DreamWorks movies or quizzes about those movies. The temperature was in the 80s today and while tolerable, it felt like that area was a hotbox since there were hardly any breezes. At least TMs were passing out water bottles, but I think that's only because it's an AP preview and not something they'd do for the GP. There were a lot of miserable looking people in line, especially kids, since they didn't have anything to watch while in line. I can't imagine how it'll be in the peak of summer when it's over 100.

I’m surprised they didn’t add the mist fans found in the Harry Potter ride queues. I thought a majority of the queue was going to be indoors but unfortunately none of it is.