Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Earl of Sandwich Now Open at Disneyland's DTD

Jul 16, 2009
30 Rock
It has been under construction for the past couple of months, but the wait is now over to get the same delicious sandwiches on the west coast that guests have enjoyed at Orlando's DTD!

From Disney Parks Blog

Earl of Sandwich Now Open in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort
ikjVoT1JmSZio.jpg

On Friday, Nov. 2, we cut the ribbon on the first Earl of Sandwich restaurant in California – here in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort. “Extra” host Mario Lopez, Earl of Sandwich co-founder Robert Earl, and the “big cheese” himself – Mickey Mouse – joined me on stage to officially open the new restaurant.

ibzEsiDuj0l99j.jpg

Our Downtown Disney District guests have been just as excited as we are about the new Earl of Sandwich restaurant. If you haven’t tried one of their delicious sandwiches, salads or desserts yet, I invite you to come to the Downtown Disney District and see what everyone is talking about!

Here is a video walkthrough of the new restaurant's interior:

[video=youtube;M_UZfpVUkJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_UZfpVUkJg[/video]

Last edited:
1000010007.jpg
The last time eating at Earl's in the old location

1000010006.jpg
The new location closer to DCA

1000010008.jpg
While I basically ALWAYS get the Holiday Turkey sandwich anytime I end up at Earl's, I had to break tradition & try this!
1000010009.jpg
1000010010.jpg
It was surprisingly really good. Sucks it was a limited time sandwich.. I enjoyed it!

In other news, here is the article from January that briefly mentions EARL'S relocating again!! This time it'll be in a two-story location!

Disney Parks Blog article:
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-and-more-coming-to-downtown-disney-district/