Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Early park close - effect on Hogsmeade

Jul 26, 2016
Darn it... USH has shorten one (10-Dec) of the 2 days I planned to go by 2 whole hours - opens at 10am instead of 9am and closes at 6pm instead of 7pm much like the week of 28-Nov. Anyone has any ideas how this affects the crowd levers will be at Hogsmeade at 5pm in the winter?

There's no real precedent, as this is the first year we even have a Hogsmeade in the winter.  Remember, it only soft opened in February of this year.

That said, Hogsmeade in general gets much lower crowds towards park closing.  But it's unknown how much any Grinchmas/Holiday activity would affect this.

My bad, the shorten day was Monday, 12-Dec.

HPFJ was like 5 mins at 3pm. It creeped back to 10 min at 5pm. :eek:

I have a screenshot of the USH app wait times, but I cannot figure out how to upload the pic.

Last edited by a moderator: