EP or no EP? Desperately needing advice! | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

EP or no EP? Desperately needing advice!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^ I am confused (as ever), a special pass for only 65 cents???

I wish.... No, the cdn $ is predicted to fall as low as 65 cents american by the end of the year. This will effectively price out vacations to the States for many Canadians. We will have to pay $270 for a hotel room that amercans pay $200 for - so $700 more for a 10 day stay. It really and truly sucks. Hopefully, tourism operations like hotel chains and theme parks, for example, will start offering some incentives to Canadian travellers. Otherwise, this will be our last trip down south for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:
Reactions: polyesther
I wish.... No, the cdn $ is predicted to fall as low as 65 cents american by the end of the year. This will effectively price out vacations to the States for many Canadians. We will have to pay $270 for a hotel room that amercans pay $200 for - so $700 more for a 10 day stay. It really and truly sucks. Hopefully, tourism operations like hotel chains and theme parks, for example, will start offering some incentives to Canadian travellers. Otherwise, this will be our last trip down south for the foreseeable future.

Oh yeah, see it now. I read the dollar sign as the word "price" [of the FF pass] thinking that it was going to "fall" to a lower price. My bad.