Epcot (General Discussion) | Page 116 | Inside Universal Forums

Epcot (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Because the score you're bemoaning the loss of was just as lazily put together as this one was. It's not like the previous entrance music was something they went and had an orchestra record or something. The only difference between the old entrance music and the new one is that it was music from around the park.

I'm not bemoaning that it's lazily put together. I'm bemoaning that the Epcot songbook has been tossed out the window.

And the previous loops did have sections that were specifically-orchestrated and arranged versions of the pavilion music.

Last edited:
I absolutely love the new music that was played on that clip, and I worked Epcot turnstiles during my CP. it’s grand, it’s up tempo, it gets you excited for what you’re going to see/do in the park. This one doesn’t bother me one bit.

Thumbs up from me.

Half of the tracks are from a Netflix show.

What happened to Disney being the master of synergy and cross promoting of their own properties?

The one thing I am wondering, and that’s because the use of specific attraction music in the past being in the loop, they didn’t put Guardians or Moana or Wreck-It music (Wreck-It is the Play pavilion right?)

Some (probably idle) speculation on Magic that some of the original Epcot music may be folded back into the loop once it's feasible for such pieces to be re-recorded in a fresh style.

New arrangements of "Golden Dream," "One Little Spark," "Legacy," and the main theme from Soarin' would go a long way.

Just wait until people catch on that the Main Street loop has songs that aren’t original in it.

The two situations are not quite the same.

actually in the park and heard the loop. It’s good. I’m more worried about Happily Ever After on Water more than this.

actually in the park and heard the loop. It’s good. I’m more worried about Happily Ever After on Water more than this.
Aren't we getting a new loop custom for Epcot...or did I misunderstand what that theme was that they played at D23?

Reactions: Cheezbat
Bafflingly, this piece is apparently not part of the new loop. I don't understand why it's not.
I feel like it will be worked in once a good chunk of Epcot is done

Also, minus a few song choices, I'm a fan of the direction they went with for the loop

The "The Fall" and "Nero" track are headscratchers

Everything else is hopeful, modern, and exciting

I don't mind that new theme. I'd like to hear it used in the park.

It certainly doesn't hold a candle to either of these original entrance themes, though: