Evacuations and getting stuck | Inside Universal Forums

Evacuations and getting stuck

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

BernardMesa

Platinum Member
Jan 16, 2013
California
Allen the Actor posed in a comment on Facebook asking to talk about any funny evacuations or getting stuck on rides for the videocast this weekend. Just thought i'd start a post to talk about it here!

I've gotten stuck on JP a few times (all right before the drop) and the most memorable time was the last time I went. Apparently someone near the beginning decided that they didn't want to go through with the ride and wanted off and to do that. Once a boat has left the loading docks, they have to shut the ride down for safety to get someone off. A ride operator came out to talk with us while we were waiting with other boats piled behind our's. Because we had to wait about 15 minutes for everything to go back to normal she gave us "passwords" that would let us go through the VIP entrances for the rides in the lower lot. It made the day so much better with being able to skip through a 100 min. wait for transformers and a 40 min wait for The Mummy. I kind of really hope I get stuck again sometime so that I can use the passwords again! (although it seemed like they don't change the passwords but I don't think I wanna push my luck!)

What are some of your guys' stories?

Yeah, I know a few passwords for TF, those passwords are for those who have bad experience or etc. I've used "Morshower" and "Sam". They probably reuse it every month.

I was one of the first people to ever know there was going to a passcode for TF and others.

I've had passwords for Trans and waterworld before, but never been stuck for longer than five minutes. I did get stuck on the end of mummy once during a long load time. I was stuck in the dark too, which led to a less than glamorous panic attack after exiting the ride I'm ashamed to say.

Haven't been stuck in a while, other than a pause here and there for Mummy.

I've seen plenty of accidents for WaterWorld and Special Effects though, if that counts.

Reactions: BernardMesa
Haha, I Just Remembered a long time ago, that i got stucked on Back to the future, jurassic park, and mummy. I Didn't Used a pass code.. i only used a Priority Pass. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, i got a "super" pass and a priority pass. They were scattering to find enough passes, there were sooo many people and i overheard them saying there just wasn't enough. Ill post a detailed report in my trip report.

Passwords were just invented this year, let alone 2007. However you might still get a "super pass"... I'm guessing Allen got one. It's standard procedure after an evac.
Is there a "system" for these passwords? I'm assuming some sort of central bulletin is posted everyday, since the whole concept seems very informal.

In my experience with the Simpsons, I've never gotten a password, we either would just get a one time use Gate A pass or just wait to be loaded in the ride again. On transformers it's actually cool, they make it seem like it's a cool secret code.