Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

F9 (Fast & Furious 9)

The thing for me is, I don't care if it's the first 20 minutes or the final 30, once cars are flying as seen in the trailer, we've just escaped all sense of reality even within the world of Fast & Furious when you consider that Tej is a character that is the one always talking telling everyone to trust the math and science of it all, but there is literally no science behind launching a car to outerspace.

They continue make jokes about this all throughout the movie. They know its infeasible and illogical and make fun of it repeatedly

Media got to see it in the US and the reviews are very divisive. Some calling it the worst in the franchise and some calling it a blast. My sense from the trailer is that the franchise has completely jumped the shark, but I havent seen it.

They already did that years ago (jumped the building?).