Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Falcon's Fury

awesome then ill definitely bring one, prepare for a video of me crying :embarassed: and WOW THATS AT DOUBLE!?!?!? ughh my god
The only reason I can think it may be different that with Manta in this case is because you are literally diving directly towards the ground. If it wasn't on right and flew off and knocked someone out, the park would be very liable.

The only reason I can think it may be different that with Manta in this case is because you are literally diving directly towards the ground. If it wasn't on right and flew off and knocked someone out, the park would be very liable.

Yeah that's why I'm curious, this ride has so many possible sues and deaths it's ridiculous. I'm calling it right now it'll be a month until someone passes out on the ride

Last edited:
Cameras should never be brought on rides, outside of pre-approved professionally mounted cameras, usually for media purposes.

That climb took what felt like forever, at that was at double(?) speed! Can't imagine how painful it'll be at normal speed :'(

It was testing when that video was taken. They're almost undoubtedly still tinkering with it and adjusting things. Early tests like this rarely run in the same way the actual ride will operate for the public.

Cameras should never be brought on rides, outside of pre-approved professionally mounted cameras, usually for media purposes.

I agree, I hate people who take panoramas on rides with the flash and sound on aswell with people who take flash pictures on dark rides. Go pros are different for rollercoasters and water slides which I think are fine if the park allows it

My friend was at the park yesterday and said they were testing with water dummies.

I can confirm the article is incorrect. Contacted Busch Gardens directly, and spokesperson said it was not open. Just to be doubly sure, I went to the park, and walls are still up, testing was continuing today.

I don't think they were screwing with anyone. It's a UK site reporting on US theme park news. I wouldn't expect much better accuracy to be honest.

It's also the Daily Fail, here in the UK we know everything they print is incorrect/racist/Princess Diana related. We just chose to ignore it.

I don't think they were screwing with anyone. It's a UK site reporting on US theme park news. I wouldn't expect much better accuracy to be honest.
Considering I still saw 'opening May 3rd' signs still around at one of the local malls...I'm not surprised people think it's open (plus commercials have started)..Busch has not been having good luck with attractions lately..

I told ya this thing was ****ed up! This is a huge bust for the Intamin / SeaWorld Parks relationship...

I've gone from 'excited stomach butterflies' to straight up terrorized about this ride. I will literally fear for my life whenever I ride.