Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Falcon's Fury

I told ya this thing was ****ed up! This is a huge bust for the Intamin / SeaWorld Parks relationship...
Yeah, i'm seriously wondering what's going on. I see it testing daily, but still nothing about an opening.

Considering how you are sort of staring death in the face on this ride and the delays now, this may be the first time I go on a ride legitimately scared haha.

I'm guessing they want to test the hell out of this ride with the difficulties they've had with it. They want to make sure the struts don't break again, they want to make sure the restraints don't open up again...it will take some time and further modifications before they feel confident in opening it to anyone.

I'm guessing they want to test the hell out of this ride with the difficulties they've had with it. They want to make sure the struts don't break again, they want to make sure the restraints don't open up again...it will take some time and further modifications before they feel confident in opening it to anyone.

Restraints opening during ride testing? I never heard about that!

Ugh my god this is hilariously bad

From the video's, i will definitely be riding ! :doggie:

And the more testing they do, the better. Don't want the restraints or anything snapping off on the way down :look:

From BGT's Facebook:

Busch Gardens’ new thrill ride Falcon’s Fury includes first-of-its kind design elements, systems and parts. Due to a delay in the fabrication of key component parts, neither the manufacturer nor Busch Gardens are able to complete the lengthy testing processes needed to open the ride to the public. The safety of our guests and team members remains Busch Gardens’ top priority and none of these delays involve safety systems. The ride has been safely operated in the initial stages of the testing process, and all other elements of the park’s newest re-imagined land Pantopia are now open to guests. Busch Gardens will provide updates on the ride opening as events warrant. We are committed to delivering world-class thrills and the best possible ride experience, and we look forward to the launch of Falcon’s Fury, North America’s tallest freestanding drop tower, later this summer.

^ I think that it might be case of having to refabricate something that did not work in the field reliably. But that's just me shaking my head and feeling bad for the park and guessing.