Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fall Ticket Deals?

Sep 4, 2018
I'm planning a trip for the end of September/beginning of October. Right now, Universal Orlando has a promotion for buy 3 days, get 2 days free, but it is only running through September 17th.

Should I expect another promotion announced after that that may help with my trip? Or, should I just go ahead and buy tickets without a deal? I'm not sure how frequently Universal runs promotions like this.

Thanks for any advice!

I'm planning a trip for the end of September/beginning of October. Right now, Universal Orlando has a promotion for buy 3 days, get 2 days free, but it is only running through September 17th.

Should I expect another promotion announced after that that may help with my trip? Or, should I just go ahead and buy tickets without a deal? I'm not sure how frequently Universal runs promotions like this.

Thanks for any advice!

It's unlikely Universal will run this deal while HHN is going on, I'd say you're free to purchase tickets.

Also note, Disney is raising prices in mid September, keep that in mind as Universal tends to either lead prices increase or will follow Disney shortly after.

I'm in the same boat, but travelling late Nov. We have at most 3.5 days on site. I was planning a 2 day ticket and then citywalk/pools/etc. to fill in the rest of our quick trip.

But at $285 for seasonal passes we could go for the full 3.5 days and have the potential to return within the year.

Tough call.

I'm in the same boat, but travelling late Nov. We have at most 3.5 days on site. I was planning a 2 day ticket and then citywalk/pools/etc. to fill in the rest of our quick trip.

But at $285 for seasonal passes we could go for the full 3.5 days and have the potential to return within the year.

Tough call.

I would add to make sure to check if your stay coincides with a block out date. Like a Mannheim Steamroller concert on the weekend. They did that last year for the first time. May happen again for seasonal passes.

Tough call.

Something to keep in mind with the seasonal pass, any concert nights are off limits at USF. So, when Mannheim steamroller performs on Saturday and Sunday nights during th Christmas season at USF, you can only enter IOA on those days. I was also considering the seasonal pass but after hearing that, I bought a 3-day base ticket and will upgrade to the seasonal after Sunday night. Also, there are more blockout dates than the website show for some reason, this was all told to me by an associate at universal while I was booking a vacation package.