Nope Studio Tour Attraction | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Nope Studio Tour Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Does anyone else remember that "Tram Promotional Photo" going around the internet earlier this year that had a UFO in the background? I am reminded of that again with this NOPE connection...

I tried looking for this to see what you’re talking about and couldn’t find anything. Would you happen to be able to hook us up with that?? I’m very curious!

Reactions: chris.g
I tried looking for this to see what you’re talking about and couldn’t find anything. Would you happen to be able to hook us up with that?? I’m very curious!

The photo I believe was posted on Universal’s official Instagram story (so it’s doesn’t stay permanent). It featured a Tram driving in either a sunset or sunrise, and there’s no riders. If one looked closely, there was a UFO.

The photo looked like something out of a HHN attraction promotional art, but the Instagram text on the photo made it seem like a joke.

So unfortunately, I did not save the photo. I was trying to see if anyone I knew saved the photo, but no one else saved it. Sorry about that.

The photo I believe was posted on Universal’s official Instagram story (so it’s doesn’t stay permanent). It featured a Tram driving in either a sunset or sunrise, and there’s no riders. If one looked closely, there was a UFO.

The photo looked like something out of a HHN attraction promotional art, but the Instagram text on the photo made it seem like a joke.

So unfortunately, I did not save the photo. I was trying to see if anyone I knew saved the photo, but no one else saved it. Sorry about that.
do you mean this?
Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 5.46.58 PM.png

Here's an excellent video recapping all the info related to the rumored Fall's lake studio tour attraction (Credit to Theme Park Shark):

I do be Metho ;)

Anyways, something interesting I found last night. It seems to me that these sets have been inspired by the Columbia State Historic Park, most clearly seen here but elsewhere as well to a lesser extent. The park is located in California, just like a certain other horror movie coming out soon, and has been used as a filming location for quite a few productions. Most namely being the Lone Ranger.
1652932745941.png1652932752999.png

The more I think about it, the more I think this being an outdoor Twister makes sense

Reactions: joerodriguez
I just can't wait for them to announce what this is

I assume its only to keep people from not stopping coming to the parks now....but wish they could just tell us what this is going to be since it should be open by July at the latest

I do be Metho ;)

Anyways, something interesting I found last night. It seems to me that these sets have been inspired by the Columbia State Historic Park, most clearly seen here but elsewhere as well to a lesser extent. The park is located in California, just like a certain other horror movie coming out soon, and has been used as a filming location for quite a few productions. Most namely being the Lone Ranger.
View attachment 16364View attachment 16365

The more I think about it, the more I think this being an outdoor Twister makes sense

That is a great video that shows some awesome detail. I'd love some more information on this Jupe name we are seeing on several buildings (the bank, saloon and general store). I don't quite see the comparison to Columbia State Park, but assay offices were very common in western towns so it makes sense they'd have one here!

That is a great video that shows some awesome detail. I'd love some more information on this Jupe name we are seeing on several buildings (the bank, saloon and general store). I don't quite see the comparison to Columbia State Park, but assay offices were very common in western towns so it makes sense they'd have one here!
If you look at the Assay Office sign at Columbia and the Assay Office sign in the attraction, they have identical lettering. There are a few other similarities in other buildings that make me think there was some inspiration in the design drawn from there specifically.
Also, I've been trying really hard to figure out what the Jupe name is and this is basically my conclusion, minor movie spoiler and then more major spoiler ahead:
One of the significant locations in the movie is a place called Jupiter's Claim. Now, I don't know for sure if this is what Jupe comes from (the word Jupiter) but it's the best bet I can gather. Below, I'm gonna give another thought I have for the attraction but this is a more major movie spoiler
One of the events that take place at Jupiter's Claim is a show where a horse gets devoured by, quote, "something." Then everyone watching the show gets killed by aliens in a spaceship. I'm thinking this could be what happens in the stop

Last edited:
Reactions: Cwoolboy
If you look at the Assay Office sign at Columbia and the Assay Office sign in the attraction, they have identical lettering. There are a few other similarities in other buildings that make me think there was some inspiration in the design drawn from there specifically.
Also, I've been trying really hard to figure out what the Jupe name is and this is basically my conclusion, minor movie spoiler and then more major spoiler ahead:
One of the significant locations in the movie is a place called Jupiter's Claim. Now, I don't know for sure if this is what Jupe comes from (the word Jupiter) but it's the best bet I can gather. Below, I'm gonna give another thought I have for the attraction but this is a more major movie spoiler
One of the events that take place at Jupiter's Claim is a show where a horse gets devoured by, quote, "something." Then everyone watching the show gets killed by aliens in a spaceship. I'm thinking this could be what happens in the stop
I would say this may be a little graphic for the daytime guests, yet again, a scooba diver does get eaten by a shark with his guys being shown in the water.
There better be a person running out of one of those buildings yelling "Let's get out of here! The water mane just broke!" Or this thing will be a let-down.

I would say this may be a little graphic for the daytime guests, yet again, a scooba diver does get eaten by a shark with his guys being shown in the water.
There better be a person running out of one of those buildings yelling "Let's get out of here! The water mane just broke!" Or this thing will be a let-down.
Don't forget Kongrontation, I actually remember being terrified of that when I was little
I think one actor is honestly feasible, but not expecting any more than that. I wonder if they'd be able to have an actual PA system?

ok USH we're proud of you for keeping something secret for once but you can go ahead and announce it now the movie is coming out soon ahah
I have no idea if it would be ready by then...but the coke event is coming up

Would be a nice time to let people try it out

This will cut the Supercharged storyline down to nothing!
And hopefully it will let the tour finally end with somewhat of a bang instead of the dud F&F being the only attraction at the end. I’m hoping for physical effects too. I’ve always thought that the tour should be relatively screen free if it’s supposed to be a showcase of film effects. You should be exposed to real effects that are used to film movies

And hopefully it will let the tour finally end with somewhat of a bang instead of the dud F&F being the only attraction at the end. I’m hoping for physical effects too. I’ve always thought that the tour should be relatively screen free if it’s supposed to be a showcase of film effects. You should be exposed to real effects that are used to film movies
Lol

we wish, I’d kill for them to cut F&F but it won’t happen until after the rumored coaster