Fantasmic Shows Cancelled Tonight, "Doesn't Look Good" | Inside Universal Forums

Fantasmic Shows Cancelled Tonight, "Doesn't Look Good"

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

JungleSkip

V.I.P. Member
Feb 15, 2010
The Mushroom Kingdom
Fantasmic has had both shows cancelled tonight, and according to a source on WDWMagic it "doesn't look good".

Just giving an update.

EDIT: Apparently it's an issue with the pyro.

It needs it big time, DHS is the lowest attended out of all of the parks and the most lopsided once you get in there, EVERYONE is focused to one side of the park, while the other side and near LMA is completely dead.

They need to close down the HISTK play area and build the Monster Inc coaster already.

It needs it big time, DHS is the lowest attended out of all of the parks and the most lopsided once you get in there, EVERYONE is focused to one side of the park, while the other side and near LMA is completely dead.

They need to close down the HISTK play area and build the Monster Inc coaster already.

Ironically, DHS (out of the Disney Parks) has gotten the most love for the past decade.

DHS is a nice park to go to if you want a bit more of a chilled out day, it is a lot less crammed, if you have walked through the Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain area on a Sunday afternoon you know what I mean! It is a little sided, but you got to remember they got Toy Story and the refurbishment Star Tours now, so it is a little more spread, and you never know with the new Monsters Inc. movie, if it is a success they might do something in DHS!

World of Color looks awesome from the videos I've seen would love for it to replace fantasmic so I can just go down the street and see it in person