Fast and Furious Coaster Coming to USH | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast and Furious Coaster Coming to USH

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It themed to Fast and Furious, which is heavy on suburban/industrial design. Basically it allows for minimal theming. This is going to be a straight-up thrill coaster like Hulk or VelociCoaster and even then I think it will have a bit less ambitious theming than that.

Though the minimal theming will work to its advantage for a timeline, I foresee this opening Jan 2025. Early in the year seems to be par for the course of new theme park additions now.

I can't imagine a Universal coaster with less theming than Hulk

Construction walls have arrived and now surround the Animal Actors Soundstage, also known as Stage 57.

Let's put the pedal to metal family and get this built.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
A parking garage would be on point for theming in this franchise, and allow for some covered sections
That would seem to be on point with what is in the supposed leaked concept art. Though a bigger question is what the plot of the ride will entail. Because let's be honest, the plots of the F&F movies are pretty much nonexistence. People go to see these films for mindless action, not a deep thought provoking adventure.

Reactions: BriefCasey
Dom Torreto and the Escape from the US Bank Tower.
It's funny I see this mentioned because the other day, I came across the clip of Dom I think (and someone else) dropping from and escaping into another building in a car like two times on twitter. I think it was from Fast 7.

It's funny I see this mentioned because the other day, I came across the clip of Dom I think (and someone else) dropping from and escaping into another building in a car like two times on twitter. I think it was from Fast 7.
Yep that's from Furious 7. And speaking of that scene a physicist actually said that might the be most plausible stunt in that entire movie.

20230516_091438.jpg
Walls are up on Castle Theater now.