Fast and Furious Coaster Coming to USH | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast and Furious Coaster Coming to USH

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If there is anything that'll rattle the image of USH on a skyline basis alone, it's not even those shots. It's this one by them.

Even with something as simplistic as the tree removal and two large buildings; it has irreversably changed the skyline, and has placed priority to that old Universal City sign (which I am now having to convince myself if they planned on removing that sign, it would've been now).

With National Coaster day tomorrow do you think Universal will share any details or teasers about the new coaster?

If there is anything that'll rattle the image of USH on a skyline basis alone, it's not even those shots. It's this one by them.

Even with something as simplistic as the tree removal and two large buildings; it has irreversably changed the skyline, and has placed priority to that old Universal City sign (which I am now having to convince myself if they planned on removing that sign, it would've been now).

As I’ve said before the Universal City sign for this ride is the Jurassic visitor center for Velocicoaster. The ride will be designed to go up down and around and not impede the sign. Again this is speculation but just seems to be the case.

I always think it's CRAZY they didn't put the castle on the minions side of the park

Like it is free advertisement, if they can somehow build the coaster and keep a view similar to this then I hope they can , cause it looks amazing

(which I am now having to convince myself if they planned on removing that sign, it would've been now).
giphy.gif

Universal City sign demoed
The iconic Universal City sign on the Upper Lot hillside has been demolished.

On the bright side- The supports for the sign are still standing, and I don't see any sign debris. Maybe it was dismantled and saved? If that thing was hit with a bulldozer, I'm fairly certain those supports would've come down with it

With the way the supports look, they look like they were bent in the process of the removal of the signs.

Would love to be proven wrong; but it doesn't look salvagable to me.

Reactions: BriefCasey