Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026) | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't have photo evidence, but I swear years ago there was a Dom Toretto meet and greet on French Street, I believe while Super Silly Fun land was under construction

2013, remember it clear as day. I think they had it during July/August, around the time they were promoting F6.

Was a Madame Tussauds figure I think, out in the summer daylight.

Let’s goooooooooo!

I know that guy who posted the rumor isn’t to be trusted, but do y’all think there’s some validity to those rumors of AA and SES closing Jan 8th?

Actually, that one may be legit. I know why that date was given but it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s an automatic slam dunk for true. I’ll give that one a pass. :lol:

Actually, that one may be legit. I know why that date was given but it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s an automatic slam dunk for true. I’ll give that one a pass. :lol:
39b3abce266a8f5b95438f296e0b90e2.gif

If it's closing within three months, they'll have to announce it soon. As in Orlando, employees will need to be notified.

I'd assume they would need to tackle the infastructure of a degrading hill in topography would dictate for a large project of that scale to take place; with it affecting that area directly, that they would have to close SES and Animal Actors regardless: so they can tear down and reduce the risk of collapse.
Agreed, if the rumours of that side of the park needing serious foundation groundwork are true i'd imagine that would be both time consuming and costly.

My question is on Luigis, P.Q. Butterfats, and Duff Gardens. How long they last closed, how they change after they open.
The leaked artwork seems to suggest all those locations will be staying and I'd guess they stay open during construction. No reason to see them go down for long if at all.

Reactions: salismetho
:look:

So that Twitter guy is right! Mummy is closing next year!

Obviously I joke, but it’s good to see that this ride is actually happening!

• Haha
Reactions: Jamesh22
So happy to see this greenlit! I hope they have plans to replace show capacity, and USH losing its moviemaking show element that it was built on is kinda sad, but damn I'm more excited for this coaster than anything in EU besides Monsters!

Reactions: baconwhiskers