Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

I can't comment, I missed the rehearsal phase by a week :-(
It looks like an apples and oranges situation though
Having been on both, I think Fast & Furious is better. Yes, the scales are different but in terms of what F&F gets right vs what Villain Con gets right (relative to its ambitions), F&F wins. VC takes the tired interactive ride conceit and actively makes it worse…at least F&F has a few unique elements and the 360 tunnel is a relatively novel effect.

My three boys are complaining that I said we are all going on F&F next week. 2 teens and a 20 yr old do not want to go on the ride representing one of Universal's biggest franchises ever. Speaks volumes. Also disturbing how spoiled kids are nowadays lol.
Punishment 2023: Kids used to get spanked when they were bad. Now they get threatened with F&F at USF..... ;) :lmao:

Tough to compare what's essentially a low budget B/ C ticket ride, that takes up a small space, to an expensive E ticket attraction that occupies a huge tract of land in the middle of the park. A park that essentially has available space issues.

I can't comment, I missed the rehearsal phase by a week :-(
It looks like an apples and oranges situation though

I'm just going by the vids on YouTube, but. Looks really bad