Favorite EPCOT Attractions | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite EPCOT Attractions

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite EPCOT Attractions

• Spaceship Earth

Votes: 33 66.0%
  • Test Track

Votes: 33 66.0%
  • Mission Space

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Innoventions

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Ellen's Energy Adventure/Universe of Energy

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Honey I Shrunk The Audience

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Journey Into Imagination With Figment

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Living With The Land

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Soarin!

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Circle Of Life Movie

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • The Seas With Nemo and Friends

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Turtle Talk With Crush

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Maelstrom

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Reflections Of China

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • The American Adventure

• Impressions de France

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • O Canada!

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Sum of All Thrills

• Total voters
My top 5 are:
5: Living with the Land: just a very relaxing ride...
4:Nemo and friends: just another very mellow ride nice and relaxing and lets off stress on your feet from all the walking you've already done in Epcot.
3:Spaceship Earth: And again just a very relaxing ride(I've noticed throughout my life that Epcot is just a relaxing place thats probably why I love it lol)
2:Mission Space: Fun ride really isn't that intense what everyone at Disney claims it to be.
1:Test Track: Hoping this refurb makes it feel like it should belong in Future World.

I'd say my favorite was Mission Space, although I only tried the Green side, need to try the Orange side. Soarin' was cool, but feeling like I'm sitting on a bench with my feet dangling and feeling like I was flying did get me pretty nervous at first.

Now, the worst attraction is Maelstrom. Not only is it over in 30 seconds, but there's no theme to the ride. I didn't learn anything from it and the movie afterwards was even worse. Overall, they should have tried to do something different with this attraction.