Favorite Part of EPCOT | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite Part of EPCOT

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is Your favorite part of EPCOT?

• Future World

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • World Showcase

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
I'd have to say Future World. While the World Showcase has a charm all its own, I'm more of a futuristic, sci-fi guy, so the stuff they have there as far as attractions go is right up my alley.

I always end up gravitating to Future World as well since it's just got a better overall theme to it and it's also where all the major rides are.

I'm split 50/50. I love to eat, and I love travel so World Showcase is a great way to do both (sort of)
It's also nice to get away from the hectic lines and rushing around through mobs of people that is the rest of WDW.

On the other hand, Future World has all of the attractions (well, rides) and is awesome. I love both halves of the park but I guess I give an edge to WS because it offers a break from the park madness.

While World Showcase is great I have made full day trips to EPCOT without ever entering World Showcase and being fully satisfied. Showcase is great to see but Future World really has the better experiences.

This was very tough on one side the number one reason I go to Disney is the rides period. On the other hand the other reason I go to Disney (Epcot in particular) is the food and getting a little toasty doing the Disney deathmarch around the world showcase. There are not very many places you can go to enjoy a tour of so many kinds of wine, beer, and food. Epcot is the only park that could actually get me to vote against the ride section and go with the food and shopping part.

But anyways in the end I still picked Future World because I mean TEST TRACK while your drunk PEOPLE! No DUI's!!!

This was very tough on one side the number one reason I go to Disney is the rides period. On the other hand the other reason I go to Disney (Epcot in particular) is the food and getting a little toasty doing the Disney deathmarch around the world showcase. There are not very many places you can go to enjoy a tour of so many kinds of wine, beer, and food. Epcot is the only park that could actually get me to vote against the ride section and go with the food and shopping part.

Disney Deathmarch around the World Showcase? I laughed at that, but then I realized how right you were. Holy crap. Just when you think it's over..

When my family goes to a theme park, we try to cram in as much ride time as possible. So I picked Future World.

But if I lived near Orlando and owned year-round passes to Epcot, I could see myself enjoying World Showcase more. It really could use a few more rides, though, and even another country or two. (Yeah, I know there isn't much room; I'm just being a critic)

When it comes to FW I LOVE Spaceship Earth, like it brings out the nostalgia out of me.

But I love toasting, drinking, barfing, laughing, and trudging around the world. Epcot is known and famous for WS, without it, Epcot would not be the park it is. Just wish they would do something with the old restaunt in-between Test Track and Mexico and re-open it or do something with it, as as with Wonders of Life pavilion too.

Epcot is supposed to be diffrent from MGM and MK and AK, so i am going to have to go with WS as none of the other parks have that little *educational* side.

I've always loved Epcot for some reason. I just like the theme and everything. I'm one of those people who can just walk around the park and look at everything, especially in world showcase. World Showcase is the best!

i like future world better because at least there is an ok ride(test track) but its not great. Overall my favorite part is the......................................... exit because that means i'm getting out of the crowds and might be able to find something thrilling.

Last edited:
I also pick Future World because I love the futuristic theming and the great experiences of most rides... but Epcots rides/shows are interesting and well educational which im not fully against but I don't hang around every shop or eat barely anything when im at most parks so Future World because of my desire of thrills and great theming

I love the theming of WS, but I have to choose Future World. Maybe when I'm older and have the patience to really appreciate EPCOT, I'll change my mind. But for now, I'd rather just go on the rides.