Ferrari World Abu Dhabi | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ferrari World Abu Dhabi

wutisgood

Rookie
Aug 3, 2020
The ride seems to have some timing issues and maybe cheap vfx, but seems really impressive in what it does. I could easily see it as one of the most popular rides in a Disney or universal park with the right theme and capacity figured out. You have to wonder how much money has been sunk into this ride here though and if other parks would be reluctant to buy one of these ride systems in the future.

Freak

Veteran Member
Jan 10, 2013
No man's land: SoCal
The ride seems to have some timing issues and maybe cheap vfx, but seems really impressive in what it does. I could easily see it as one of the most popular rides in a Disney or universal park with the right theme and capacity figured out. You have to wonder how much money has been sunk into this ride here though and if other parks would be reluctant to buy one of these ride systems in the future.
The "cheap VX" are probably because they're so outdated. Those graphics were probably done 10 or 11 years ago since it took so long for this ride to open. They probably haven't updated the graphics the whole time.

But yeah, I would love for a ride like this to come to the US (Preferably Universal), but I don't know if they will considering the nightmare this ride has been and potential capacity concerns.

Reactions: SkiBum