Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond! | Inside Universal Forums

Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 15, 2012
So what are these other IP based attractions that would fit the theme of the park? We know that any new attraction would need to be IP based and most likely be a "land". I am just curious as to what is deemed as an attraction that fits the parks theme, yet is realistic based on current trends. If it were up to me I would like for them to add an animal exhibit with an animal featured in whatever IP they chose, however I don't see that happening as animals are not where the money is.

It literally doesn’t have to be something already being build. Have some standards for gods sake.

Anyway…

Reactions: Yabbadabba Doh
I guess the real question I have about the “reimagined” Nemo musical is how much of a reimagining is it? It mentions the two songs returning, but doesn’t mention anything about new songs, so I’m wondering if this is a paired down version or they’re just leaving details out. And if there are new songs, are the Lopez’s returning?

I guess the real question I have about the “reimagined” Nemo musical is how much of a reimagining is it? It mentions the two songs returning, but doesn’t mention anything about new songs, so I’m wondering if this is a paired down version or they’re just leaving details out. And if there are new songs, are the Lopez’s returning?
Maybe including some characters from the sequel

And making it cheaper to run

They are probably just cutting equity performers/roles down majorly. I don't expect much at all from this redone version.

And with that announcement, I also don't expect any major development in DinoLand/AK for a while either.

Reactions: Tbad556 and Legacy
Seems like a strained framing device to me. I don't really need a plot reason to understand why these characters are singing in a show called "Name of Movie: The Musical".

I'll try to be open minded, but honestly I'm not expecting much out of this.

Reactions: Tyr12
So it went from a book musical to a jukebox musical, got it! ;)

It sounds fine, puppets are back, updated tech, etc. Shorter time means less annoyed guests and low guest satisfaction, more shows per day, etc.