First timer help! | Inside Universal Forums

First timer help!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mar 24, 2013
Hi! First time posting a topic so sorry for whatever I do wrong... which I will do so yeah.

Going to Universal soon... On August 29 to be precise. I have one friend who literally has never gone... EVER I want to show her a good time but I have no idea what do and in what order to do it! We HAVE TO get on Jurassic Park and The Mummy and Transformers and the Tram Ride but I don't know if I should take her to the ride asap or wait awhile I don't know my brain is hurting just thinking about it! Please help. :)

This is usually my game plan:

Get there early, ride Simpsons, watch Waterworld, maybe catch the Special Effects Stage show, maybe do the tour. Then I go get some lunch (usually at Jurassic Cafe or Doc Brown's), and afterward head down to the lower lot. Don't ride Mummy after eating, lol. I usually do Jurassic Park first, then Mummy, then Transformers. Then I'll either go to the Upper Lot and see Waterworld again or ride Simpsons or I'll stay on the Lower Lot and just keep riding the rides over and over/shop at the stores/get ice cream until closing.

If it's busy I'd recommend skipping Special Effects Stage, House of Horrors, and Shrek 4D. None are really too spectacular in my opinion.

Don't buy a Front of the Line pass if you plan on going for a majority of the day! Do not let them persuade you!! It isn't worth it! :lol:
uh, if you are only there for 6 hours it would help you get everything done quicker. more like if you are going to be there the entire day you wont need it as much lol

We ended up not going I have no idea what happened I have a premium star pass my friend got a no blackout annual pass so im thinking of going asap during the week just need to find a day where not that many people go.