Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Forum Upgrade Downtime

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
I know it is a last-minute alert, but the forums will be going down at 1 am EST for some upgrades and maintenance. Barring any issue, the downtime should be minimal. Once we're back up, there should be some noticeable changes and possible hiccups. Please bear with me as we bring the forums to a normalized state.

Yea there is a lack of distinction on posts with all the white space like someone forgot the lines. The current format is garbage.

Contrary to something a famous Doctor would say when it comes to redesigns... I kinda like it!

So I get this is not final, but is there a potential "dark mode" in the works? I love using a dark mode on basically any site that will offer one as I dislike too much white, especially when browsing at night.

Should be fine until the morning when I continue to work on it - but it's mostly in working order. Once I get more things added and adjusted, I'll let you all know.

So I get this is not final, but is there a potential "dark mode" in the works? I love using a dark mode on basically any site that will offer one as I dislike too much white, especially when browsing at night.

Yes.

Looks good to me so far. It's also fixed the problem of uploading files and being able to upload a batch is a huge improvement.

Those ads at the top have to go! They are already making the experience unpleasant. Everything else looks so sterile without any character. Like we're on a stuffy business forum.

This doesn't make me excited to talk about theme parks.
Screenshot_2020-01-12 Inside Universal Forums.png