Forum Upgrade | Inside Universal Forums

Forum Upgrade

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Version 1 Forum Update & Features
  • Still working on a few things but here's what we got:

• Still working on Ads but they should be in somewhat working order. Fixing the last of the bugs. I know about the video player but outside of that, any issues with speed/load time?
    • As Joe mentioned, Threadmarks.
    • You can put in a request to change usernames in your Profile. Just 2 catches: It has to be approved by me and you can't change it for a while.
    • A "Back to Top" button has been added for threads. Should see the arrow at the top right of each post.
    • You will be able to see who is online now by the green marker on a user's avatar.
    • The new visitor panel is now found throughout the forum's sidebar allowing for ease of access to your profile, including "Status Updates".
    • VIP and Premium Members can add a Profile Photo banner.
    • Bookmarks are now only for VIP & Premium Members as well. Any existing Bookmarks for standard users can still be viewed, though
    • Updated Gender options
    • Added a new profile option for "Favorite Theme Park Event"
    There are a few more things planned, including "Badges", more forum themes, and adding icons for threads, but I want to make sure the bones are there as we finalize Version 1.