Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Front of Line Pass Qs

Yes, this is true.A good advice I have is if you want to ride everything more than once, is to go on as much as you can in the early morning while regular lines are small. Then of course later use your FOL pass when the crowds get bigger. 

Okay so... maybe Wizarding World first thing in the morning? Then what should I go on next? I haven't been to USH in 10 years and I want to catch up! :)  

A good rule to keep in mind with the FoL passes is that if the wait is 30 minutes or less, it's best to just wait in the line. For example, The Simpsons Ride will never post less than a 20 minute wait, so using it to bypass a 25 minute wait isn't really worth using the one use.

WWoHP is a good place to start if you're arriving before the second hour the park is open (i.e. the park opens at 9, arriving before 10). Otherwise, I'd put it off until the end. Once Potter gets busy in the morning, it'll stay that way until 4-5 in the afternoon.

The way I would do it is Potter, Lower Lot, Lunch at Springfield, Studio Tour, Simpsons Ride, WaterWorld. Then you can start filling in with the other shows and rides as you see fit (Minion Mayhem, Walking Dead, Special Effects Show, etc.) or you can revisit anything you've already done. Dinner at the Three Broomsticks is highly recommended as is getting an interactive wand to do the magic in Hogsmeade.

If you decide to shop throughout the day, make sure to ask about "Package Pickup". Basically, they'll deliver your purchases to one of the stores in the front of the park and you can pick it up on your way out.

A good rule to keep in mind with the FoL passes is that if the wait is 30 minutes or less, it's best to just wait in the line. For example, The Simpsons Ride will never post less than a 20 minute wait, so using it to bypass a 25 minute wait isn't really worth using the one use.

WWoHP is a good place to start if you're arriving before the second hour the park is open (i.e. the park opens at 9, arriving before 10). Otherwise, I'd put it off until the end. Once Potter gets busy in the morning, it'll stay that way until 4-5 in the afternoon.

The way I would do it is Potter, Lower Lot, Lunch at Springfield, Studio Tour, Simpsons Ride, WaterWorld. Then you can start filling in with the other shows and rides as you see fit (Minion Mayhem, Walking Dead, Special Effects Show, etc.) or you can revisit anything you've already done. Dinner at the Three Broomsticks is highly recommended as is getting an interactive wand to do the magic in Hogsmeade.

If you decide to shop throughout the day, make sure to ask about "Package Pickup". Basically, they'll deliver your purchases to one of the stores in the front of the park and you can pick it up on your way out.

Great advice, Snide! Thank you!