Front of the Line Passes on Ebay? | Inside Universal Forums

Front of the Line Passes on Ebay?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

AV

Apr 18, 2016
Hi all:

Planning a trip with family to USH in early June and looking at ticket options. Strongly considering Front of the Line tickets. Another option -- which I'd like your opinion on, are buying General Admission tickets and then a handful of "front of the line/priority access passes" from Ebay. It looks like most/all of these exclude Harry Potter but we would try and get to that first at 8 am anyways. 

I realize there is potential for counterfeits and what not, so I would make sure to buy from a reputable seller if I did this. But, since I see no discussion of this, I wanted to check with the group for advice before making a costly mistake (either buying front of the line when not necessary or buying worthless passes on Ebay and not optimizing our visit). 

Thanks!!

If you arrive early and on a weekday, you might be able to beat the crowds. It's all about arriving before the park opens and hitting the Wizarding World as soon as you can.

Once you finish Potter, you'll have the chance to complete everything in the park if you plan accordingly. If you're time constrained, purchasing a Front of Line pass would be your best bet. You can try to rely on eBay, but I highly suggest going through Universal instead. You can save a lot of headaches this way and save the hassle of carrying a bunch of slips that may or may not be valid.

That's great -- appreciate the feedback. We are currently planning on the Fri, June 3 and will be there by 8 am for sure. Straight to Wizarding World no doubt (but guess that is what most people will do as well). We'll be there all day but don't want to burn half the day waiting in lines (so will definitely go for FOTL). 

I am still unclear where people get these single-use FOTL passes (the ones on eBay) from in the first place...

Reactions: Dylan Beck
 I am still unclear where people get these single-use FOTL passes (the ones on eBay) from in the first place...

Universal team members usually hand them out when something breaks down or they're trying to fix a customer service issue. Sometimes guests don't use them and simply hang on to the slip if there isn't a specific date.

Reactions: Dylan Beck
Just to close the loop on this -- I ended up securing several FOTL passes and they all worked great. Just FYI.