Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF)

I've heard from two sources they will be keeping space for an HHN house in the building.
Since this is rumored to be temporary, that would make sense. No need to re-locate HHN houses for something that isn’t a permanent plan.

I'm really hoping this is just Poseidon's Fury but with Minions

Imagine a Minion dressed as Darkenon
I’m hoping it’s this too, but interactive and strictly for kids. I could see it being a winner if the practical effects invovled with interactivity are cool in anyway, my fear is it’ll be a pure screen attraction essentially.

I’m hoping it’s this too, but interactive and strictly for kids. I could see it being a winner if the practical effects invovled with interactivity are cool in anyway, my fear is it’ll be a pure screen attraction essentially.
In all seriousness, I'm a sucker for walkthrough attractions, they are a part of Universal's DNA and if (done correctly) it could really be a fun temporary attraction for a few years

I'm glad they're allegedly saving the Shrek space. I'm guessing they were able to accomplish a lot more when they (likely) knew they did not have to reconvert that area of the venue into a show-ready Shrek theater.

Also, that soundstage is pretty huge. When/if Villain-Con goes and there's bandwidth for a more comprehensive addition, there's quite a lot that can go there.

I really don't think the belt is going to be that much of an issue if they design the screen content appropriately.