Future of Star Tours (DHS) | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Future of Star Tours (DHS)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've come to appreciate this attraction a lot more as its become one of the few things you can get on without a long wait lately so I'm actually really excited for these additions (but also hope waits don't shoot up too much). Hoping to get Mando when I ride!

Star Tours is one of those rides that never gets old, no matter how old the IP or ride film is.

The randomization definitely makes it worth the re-rides, but there's always that fear of repeating the same combo over & over lol
It used to be a lot worse with the original 2, 3, 3 and 3 combo. Now with the sequels and once the Mando/Andor scenes get mixed in, it'll be very hard to get repeat scenes in back to back ride throughs.

I know it's a loaded stat because of the "transmissions" counting as variations, but they said there's 250 total combinations with the new scenes being added.

I'm really curious what possessed them to decide to randomly drop three new Star Tours destinations on a random day in April, instead of timing these new locations to the release of their associated shows.

Reactions: saint.piss
I'm really curious what possessed them to decide to randomly drop three new Star Tours destinations on a random day in April, instead of timing these new locations to the release of their associated shows.
Well timing them with the release means the ride is a potential spoiler for the show. Need to give people a chance to watch the show first.

With Disneyland it ties into a SW event....and is the only "new" attraction for summer time for DLR

Hollywood studios and other's just get it randomly but cool more content

Reactions: SeventyOne
Yeah, the way it's phrased make it sound like there's one planet added and then the characters will become one of the many wonderful holograms that make up the second act.

Reactions: GA-MBIT