Future Shrek attraction at Universal Orlando? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Future Shrek attraction at Universal Orlando?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The location of Shrek's house in the new DWA land is right across the way from where Animal Actors is. While I would ideally prefer if Shrek got a fully immersive land at EU in one of the expansion plots to really do the franchise justice, I think it is more likely that any hypothetical Shrek attraction will replace Animal Actors assuming that plot of land doesn't become part of whatever replaces Simpsons. it's about 40k square feet if they expand into what I assume is the area where the animals are kept and cared for between shows. That sounds like it could hold something on par with SLOP which is something many people on this forum have been clamoring to be ported over to USF. Maybe USF could finally get something like Pets through a Shrek attraction in that spot. Or another option would be something on par with Midway Mania. Would Shrek lend itself better to an attraction like Pets or something interactive like Midway Mania?
Tbh, I think Animal Actors would just be used as a space in between DreamWorks and whatever replaces Springfield. Don't think it would be replaced by anything other than open guest space or backstage areas.

Tbh, I think Animal Actors would just be used as a space in between DreamWorks and whatever replaces Springfield. Don't think it would be replaced by anything other than open guest space or backstage areas.
I am going to guess if they went that route, the AA plot could hold at least part of the queue portion for whatever replaces Simpsons and the remaining space is a guest space to hang out. Or it becomes all of the Simpsons replacement. And to be Frank, if they are going to do a Shrek land, they need to do the IP justice. Putting it in one of the EU expansion plots would be far better than an addition dark ride to the DW area at USF.