Generation Jurassic Coming to USH on April 28th | Inside Universal Forums

Generation Jurassic Coming to USH on April 28th

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Gonna take a crack and guess primarily Jurassic World Dominion getting a raffled screening, with merchandise getting rolled out fully for Dominion and In-Park JW.

My curiosity is if they introduce a new Dino puppet for the main park.

New merch, maybe some themed drinks/food and a new dino for the meet and greets seem to be a given

The next best options are the ride gets a small update for the film/a new night time mode for the summer and guests at this event see it first. Along with the park being themed to Jurassic and having some photo opts

Details are here:
  • Participate in a LIVE “Jurassic World: Beyond the Gates” panel discussion, plus Q&A with toy designers from Universal, Mattel and Funko, including reveals of all-new Target-exclusive items
  • Explore product displays of the latest and greatest toys, apparel, collectibles and more
  • Experience the thrills on Jurassic World: The Ride, including coming face-to- face with the stunningly realistic dinosaur Indominus rex
  • Explore DinoPlay, a fun interactive area for kids
  • Take part in photo opportunities with fan-favorite dinosaurs and vehicles (thanks to the Jurassic Motorpool!)
  • Try your luck with giveaways of awesome Jurassic World products!
TICKETS:
Due to the limited capacity of this event, tickets will be available on a first-come-first-serve basis here on JurassicOutpost.com. We’ll be sure to keep you updated as to when the RSVP link will go live, plus additional event details so you can prepare.
Please keep a close eye on our website and social channels in the meantime.

Nothing too insane, but looks fun.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
It is better then nothing but....yeah not really the kinda event's I was hoping to see at the park.

(see posts above on my idea....I'd think linking the event to the new film and more theming would make this event feel better for everyone along with showing off some new things coming to the park would be nice as well)

Last edited:
Reactions: baconwhiskers