Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Getting to DTD Disney and what time does the Simba Lot open?

Jerroddragon

VIP Member
Jun 27, 2017
Good Morning all, so my question is for DTD what is the easiest way to get into the Simba lot

From Google maps if your coming from LA get off at Disney Dr and make a right onto Katella Ave and should be able to just turn right into the simba lot.

Second DTD opens at 10 Am but is parking open earlier?

Thanks for Any information from people who have gone.

I'm not sure when they open the lot. I'd guess 10 AM. There is really only one way to enter the Simba lot as of right now. If you're coming from the 5 South, just take the Disneyland Drive exit like you would to get to the parking structures and continue straight down towards the Paradise Pier Hotel. From there they will guide you in to the parking lot. If you try to enter from the Katella side, there will be cones not allowing you to make a left or u-turn and you will have to go all the way down Disneyland Drive and then make a u-turn at Ball, so avoid the hassle.

Keep in mind that they "pause" parking throughout the day. There are times where you won't be able to get in for a bit but if you are there early I'd imagine it's fine.

I'm not sure when they open the lot. I'd guess 10 AM. There is really only one way to enter the Simba lot as of right now. If you're coming from the 5 South, just take the Disneyland Drive exit like you would to get to the parking structures and continue straight down towards the Paradise Pier Hotel. From there they will guide you in to the parking lot. If you try to enter from the Katella side, there will be cones not allowing you to make a left or u-turn and you will have to go all the way down Disneyland Drive and then make a u-turn at Ball, so avoid the hassle.

Keep in mind that they "pause" parking throughout the day. There are times where you won't be able to get in for a bit but if you are there early I'd imagine it's fine.
Thank you and yes, I am planning on getting there when it opens so should not be an issue.